The new Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand is adorable! There are so many projects you can do with this one. Let me show you a few!
The NEW Chalk Couture Spring/Summer 2019 catalog debuted on February 4th and there are so many adorable additions to the product lineup. One of my favorites is the new Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand. This surface can be used with so many of our transfers and changed up for any occasion. Below you will see how I used the Chalk Couture Monogram G Transfer to make a simple sign for my home.
(**This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**)
Supplies I used for the Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand Project:
- Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand
- Monogram G Transfer
- Bright White Chalkology Paste
- Fuzzing Cloth
How to recreate my Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand project:
- First you will want to “fuzz” your new transfer so that it comes off of your surface easily. Do this by applying the sticky side of the transfer to a piece of cloth and removing it. You can do this a few times to be sure your transfer is ready for it’s first use.
- Next, place the Monogram Transfer to your Board and Pillar Stand surface.
- Now, apply your Chalkology Paste using a Squeegee. Make sure to cover the entire area where the image is on the transfer and then remove any excess paste by scraping it back with the Squeegee. Pro Tip – Chalkology Paste dries quickly. This means you will need to work swiftly as you add the paste to the transfer.
- Finally, remove your transfer to reveal your finished product.
Let’s take a look at the Chalk Couture Board and Pillar Stand in action!
Here’s a quick list of the other Chalk Couture products I mentioned in the video. You and simply click on the item for more details!!
- Don’t Grow Up Transfer
- Family Trio (Family, Friends, Memories)
- Oval Wreath
- Bake It and They Will Come
- So Foxy
- Chalkology Gold Shimmer Paste
Join me on Facebook for more DIY home decor projects using Chalk Couture. I also invite you to join my VIP Chalk Couture Community when you will gain access to bonus projects, discounts and special offers. You can join me there by clicking HERE.