This super simple Chalk Couture Summertime Project Idea is perfect for your farmhouse! Plus, it’s budget friendly and perfect for the 4th of July!
Today, I have a simple Chalk Couture Summertime Project Idea that can be done in a few simple steps. This 4th of July inspired home decor idea is perfect for those who love DIY on a budget, but also strive for a high-end look. Let’s talk about the supplies you’ll need.
(**This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**)
Use the following links to grab all of the supplies you’ll need for this project:
- Chill Out Chalk Couture Transfer
- Grayson Style Frame Surface
- Candy Apple Chalkology Paste
- Bright White Chalkology Paste
- Forget-Me-Not Chalkology Paste
- Fuzzing Cloth
Follow along & create your own Summertime Chalk Couture project with me!!
- Prep your transfer by applying it to your Fuzzing Cloth and removing it a couple of times. This will ensure that your transfer isn’t too sticky and will easily come off of your surface.
- Apply the Chill Out Transfer to your surface making sure to get in in the center of the frame.
- Use your Chalkology Paste in the color Candy Apple on the top section of the popsicle and for the tiny drip down toward the bottom of the transfer.
- Next, use your Chalkology Paste in the color Bright White on the middle section of the popsicle and on the popsicle stick.
- Finally, use your Chalkology Paste in the color Forget-Me-Not on the bottom portion of the popsicle.
- Remove your transfer to reveal the finished product!
Wasn’t that the simplest project you’ve ever done!?! Chalk Couture is fabulous at making easy work of any DIY. Be sure to jump into my Exclusive Chalk Couture Facebook Group for inspiration, special offers and more. I’m excited to create with you! Click HERE to join now!!!
I love this one Tammy! It brings back sweet memories of hot Summers and Bomb Pops 💣. I save all my money for the ice cream man. 🙂
Ahh sweet summertime memories, yes!! Thank you so much Do, so glad you enjoyed it!