This DIY Coffee Bar Sign comes together in less than 10 minutes thanks to Chalk Couture! Learn how to create one for your farmhouse kitchen!!
If you’re anything like me, you could fill your entire kitchen with adorable signs. That’s exactly why using Chalk Couture to make your own decor is such a no-brainer. Today, I’m going to show you how to make a DIY Coffee Bar Sign that literally can be finished in 10 minutes. Let’s gather our supplies and go over the steps!
(**This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**)
Chalk Couture supplies you’ll need to make your farmhouse kitchen sign:
**Click on the name of the product for more information!!!**
- Baked Fresh Transfer
- Couture Boutique™ Board Odette Black Frame (White, 6″ x 18″)
- Chalkology™ Paste Black Velvet
- 2nd Chalkology Paste in the color of your choice – This sign can be made using two different colors if you’d like!
- Fuzzing Cloth
- Small Squeegee
- Fine Mist Sprayer
Quick & Easy DIY Coffee Bar Sign Tutorial:
- Start by fuzzing your Baked Fresh Transfer using your Fuzzing Cloth. You should always “fuzz” a new transfer to ensure it will come off of your surface smoothly.
- Next, apply your transfer to your surface of choice. I used the Couture Boutique™ Board Odette Black Frame. Be sure the transfer is centered and pressed onto your surface so that it doesn’t move around.
- Once your transfer is in place, use your Small Squeegee to apply a layer of Chalk Paste over the transfer. I used Chalkology™ Paste in Black Velvet. Once you have covered the transfer with the paste, wipe back any excess and put it back in your jar for upcoming projects.
- PRO TIP: Design your sign so that it matches your home decor style by using two colors of Chalkology Paste.
- Finally, remove the transfer and reveal your finished product!!
Learn how to make your own DIY Coffee Bar Sign below!!
Find out more about the Chalk Couture products I mentioned in the video by clicking on the links below! Everything is NOW live on the website!!!
- Farmhouse Wreath Transfer
- Cows Come Home Transfer
- Reclaimed Drawer Front (White, 6″ x 18″)
- Sylvie White Frame (Black, 9″ x 12″)
- Sylvie Black Frame (White, 9″ x 12″)
Want to learn more about Chalk Couture products or becoming a Chalk Couture Designer?? Be sure to join my VIP Chalk Couture Facebook Group!!