These DIY Spindle Christmas Ornaments can be customized to compliment any Christmas decor! Let me teach you how to create them in this video tutorial!
Y’all know how much I love to use old spindles to make adorable home decor, right? Well, in my latest Facebook LIVE, I decided to re-purpose some old spindles into adorable Spindle Christmas Ornaments. This was such an easy DIY! Follow along below for all the details.
(**This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the sale – at NO cost to you! I only recommend products that I love & want to be sure you can find them all super easy!**)
Spindle Christmas Ornaments Supplies:
- Wooden Spindles
- Evergreen Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
- Fluff Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
- Barn Red Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint
- Craft Brushes
- String or Jute for hanging
- Fabric and Ribbon for embellishing
Spindle Christmas Ornaments Tutorial:
- First, prep your spindle by drilling a hole in the top. This will be used for the string to hang the ornament.
- Next, paint your spindle! You can use whatever colors you want. For this tutorial, I used Evergreen, Fluff and Barn Red from Dixie Belle. Be creative & match your decor!
- Finally, add embellishments to the ornaments. Ribbon, fabric, jute – you can use whatever you have!
Watch as I make my own Spindle Christmas Ornaments LIVE!
I love how I can use my Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint to completely customize my projects to match my home decor! Dixie Belle products really are a great go-to for furniture painting, crafting and all things DIY! That’s why I love using them so much – it’s a one stop shop!